21 in stock
The sun is shining and so is the temperature! Keep a cool head with a self-cooling safari hat from BluBandoo, the head-wear company best known for its innovative cooling crystal technology.
Simply wet the hat band, distribute the crystals evenly, then wait a short five minutes for full activation - you'll be ready to go for the rest of the day or longer. Don the signature Arrowhead logo on this hat and get comfortable - there's no better solution for a sustainable and comfortable day in the park.
**Please note: high humidity can affect the cooling effects of evaporative cooling products.
- 55% cotton, 45% linen
- High-performance, non-toxic cooling crystals provide comfort while remaining dry to the touch - no refrigeration necessary!
- Strategically placed grommets allow for top-of-head air circulation
- Brim exceeds dermatologist's recommended size for maximum sun protection
- Adjustable chin strap keeps hat secure on blustery days
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. No authorization from customer service is required when making a return or exchange, and we will not charge additional shipping to send an exchange.
Items are typically shipped the day after you place your order. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Shipping rates are calculated based on total price of your order.
Please see our FAQ page for a breakdown of shipping costs. If you have special shipping requirements, please call 877 NAT-PARK or email customer service
- Small/Medium usually fits approximately size 7 to 7-1/4 hat size (head circumference 21 7/8” – 22 5/8”
- Large/XL usually fits approximately size 7-3/8 to 7-5/8 (head circumference 23” – 24 3/8”) hat size.
Safari Hatbandoos are oversized to allow for the crystals to swell. By leaving it in water a little more or a little less you can adjust the swelling of the band thus adjust the size. We suggest you check it occasionally as you are hydrating to create a perfect fit for you.